Greenville County Rec is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for its employees and guests during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are here to safely serve you. Every staff member will have their temperature checked before beginning work and will wear a mask at all times. Customers are required to wear masks while inside the facility, except while participating in a physical activity, and to exercise patience when maneuvering through different areas of the facility. Sanitation stations are available and social distancing is required.
Tickets & Pavilion Entry
- We recommend purchasing tickets online to minimize time spent in line. Entry for Public Session Admission is divided into two lines; one for pass holders and those who purchased advanced tickets online, and one for patrons who need to purchase a ticket in-person.
- Entrances and exits are distinctly marked with directional arrows on the floor to help with the flow of traffic.
- Tape on the ground marks six foot distances to queue those who are waiting in line.
- Signs are posted to remind customers to social distance and follow safe practices.
- Plexiglass dividers are placed between customers and staff behind counters.
Inside the Pavilion
- Customers are required to wear masks while inside the facility, except while participating in a physical activity.
- Only one spectator is permitted per program participant and bleachers are marked with spots six feet apart to achieve social distancing.
- Lobby benches are positioned six feet apart to maintain social distancing.
- Hand sanitizing stations are readily available in multiple locations throughout the facility
- Water fountains are not available for use, but bottle fillers may be used.
- High contact areas are sanitized throughout the day.
- Locker rooms and players’ benches are sanitized after each game/practice.
- Capacity of the facility is limited according to the Governor’s executive orders.
- Participants have access to locker rooms 45 minutes prior to the start of their practice/game/event.
- Public showers are not available at this time.
Please note that this list is not all inclusive to safety requirements. We strive to meet all local, state, and federal requirements.